From the desk of Kristina Hess, San Diego Estate Planning lawyer…
So, this is your opportunity to tell me what your biggest estate planning questions are? What do you really want to know about estate planning? Are your questions basic and foundational? Like…
- What is a Trust?
- What is a Will? Do I need a Trust or a will?
- How much does it cost to set up a Trust?
- Can I do it myself?
- What makes a plan work?
- What do you really want to know?
- Maybe your questions are more advanced?
- How can I eliminate estate taxes?
- How can I dictate who gets my money when?
- What is an ILIT?
Please go to our contact page and send me an email about your top trust and estate questions! I will be preparing some materials that answer all of your questions (and you will be anonymous!). Just go here.
Or post a comment on the blog.
All right, I will also be preparing materials about the questions you should be asking, like…
1) Are my children adequately protected and provided for if I die?
2) How can I avoid the 3 evils of Probate (and what are they?)
3) Who needs an estate plan? (everyone should have some basic planning documents)
4) How can I disinherit the IRS?
5) How can I leave a legacy that lasts?
6) What is the hottest estate planning tool for 2011 and beyond?
7) How to leave your child or children an iron-clad inheritance.
8) Why it is even more critical for women than men to plan for the future?
9) An objective review of Legal Zoom – a real case study analysis.
10) Why when it comes to estate planning penny wise really is pound foolish.
I want to hear from you!
Let me know your questions!
Estate Planning Lawyer